Capturing Rain From One of Our Sheds

Capturing Rain From One of Our Sheds
These copper rain gutters are beautiful and help harvest rainwater!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Creating places to grow.......

give me such fulfillment! These glass houses are what I consider to be "functional art". We have just completed our first artist studio! This is a 6'x8' glass house that will be used by a friend of mine to carve wood. My friend intends to mosaic the back wall of the studio with a mountain scene to complement the location of it in their backyard nestled between a pine tree and a manzanita bush! Their three waterfall pond provides the perfect background music for this creative space.

As I have mentioned in earlier blogs, A Place to Grow doesn't mean just a place to grow plants, it can mean a place to grow creatively such as this artist studio. I am so happy to be able to create this place of beauty so that my friend can carve her things of beauty and so the cycle goes.

In what way do you want to grow....

Here's to "growing"!!

Dana O'Brien
Owner
A Place to Grow, Recycled Green Houses
Dana@Recycledgreenhouses.com
805 704-1155

No comments:

Post a Comment