Capturing Rain From One of Our Sheds

Capturing Rain From One of Our Sheds
These copper rain gutters are beautiful and help harvest rainwater!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

And so my journey begins...

Creating this blog is the first step of my journey. I am mixed parts excited, nervous and peaceful knowing that this is what I am meant to do. I have felt the pull of this venture for several years now and am finally at a place in my life where I feel ready to embark on this journey!

A Place to Grow is the name of my business which is to use environmentally friendly practices to build greenhouses, potting sheds, children's playhouses, artist studios or meditation retreats. The structures will be built using mainly recycled building materials such as windows and doors. My goal is to create spaces for people to grow plants, grow themselves, or for children to grow in any and all of these ways through a sense of connectedness to our earth and a renewed sense of spirituality!

I embrace any and all comments or suggestions, thank you for joining me on this journey.

All the best, Dana

2 comments:

  1. Yay Dana! Congrats on your new creation. I look forward to reading about your journey. Happy trails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see how this unfolds! What a joyous creation!

    ReplyDelete